Saturday, December 17, 2016

Smashburger- Manchester CT

Where: Smashburger
440 Buckland Hills Drive
Manchester, CT

Lee and I have found our new favorite burger place. Not only is the burger juicey (!), but it's fast!! You would think that if the burgers are 'smashed' this thin, they'd be dried out. NOT! The juice was dripping.  This first photo is of the Big Huskey, which Lee always seems to get (although he says on his next trip he's trying the salads out next -me too).
I have had the Avocado Burger before, but decided to try the grilled chicken, since it wouldn't take as long to cook as the crispy chicken (not to mention that it's 'healthier'- ...I know). When I saw it come, it was so thin I thought, It surely will be dried out. Nope! It wasn't at all. Dripping juice, ... really. I may ask for the 'sauce (I think it was ranch) to be put on the side next time, as I'm not usually that heavy handed with sauces.

We also tried the Veggie Freites... fried green beans and carrots without the heavy batter. Very light, and good! This place gets 4 stars from us anytime!!


No comments:

Post a Comment