Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Carrabba's- restitution.

Where: 31 Redstone Road, Manchester, CT
It's been a while since we came here, because the last time was a disaster (mostly due to the waitress... no other reason). I think my husband and I never poo-poo-ed them, because we have been there before AND love it. We figured we could always use their drive up service and take it home (we've done that before and love it). I must say since it was such an awful last visit, they gave us $50 in comp cards and that paid for this meal! Kuddos for you Carrabba's!

This was Lee's meal... pork chops with mushroom sauce with garlic potatoes... So savory and delicious!

This is what I went for the last time I came (but they gave me the wrong meal-long story on why I didn't correct it. It was the icing on the cake). This is Shrimp and Sea Scallop Spiedino with steamed broccoli. Coated with Italian breadcrumbs, wood-grilled and topped with lemon butter sauce. The scallops were 'melt-in-your-mouth' tender and... oh, to die for....  No room for dessert, but thanks for a great evening, on time, and wonderful food.

No comments:

Post a Comment