Sunday, August 7, 2011

Zukas Hilltop Barn

When: Leslie and Scott's wedding (July 24, 2011)
Where: Spencer, MA
This was the prime rib dinners at Leslie's wedding. I didn't have it, so I can't speak for the beef, but...
 This was the fruit salsa herb roasted chicken.... it was delicious.
 We had a lemon sorbet to 'cleanse the pallet'.

 This thing was so delicate and delicious!!!!

 ... and beautiful.

This was my dinner. The nice thing about this wedding place was that the owner grew all her own vegetables that are used at the weddings. The green beans were devine, the roasted sweet potato wedges and the roasted potato were magnifique!! I know she had chicken in the back of the  buildings...did my chicken come from there? The fruit salsa was a very interesting touch. Lovely choice of dinners for this wedding. Thanks, Leslie and Scott!

No comments:

Post a Comment