Monday, January 17, 2011

Brown Sugar Catering, Manchester, CT

I recently went to a catered affair at our church and the meal was really not bad at all. I might have changed a few things, like a crispier salad, but the flavors were there. Let me give you a tour of the menu...
First course, family style salad. Little limp, but nice color and flavor.
Delicious chicken....


 Roasted potatoes.... not sure how they found paotatoes so small.

 Widl Rice (didn't have any, so can't tell you how it was). Well, I couldn't be a pig and have BOTH potatoes and rice, could I?

Green beans in butter sauce (these were great! I went back for more)

 Nice dinner... It was catered by Brown Sugar Catering
 The dessert was a light stewed apple (or was it pear?) with raisins, cinnamon sauce wht a dollop of ice cream. Yum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment