Monday, January 17, 2011

Adam's Mill's Sunday Brunch

Every year, our company takes us to a Sunday brunch at a local restaurant. Instead of a Christmas party.
I love it because,
1. It's free
2. It's only 1.2 miles from my house
3. It's delicious!!!
I should have taken more photos, but I was hungry and it was 'gettin' cold', so I only took a couple. This was my omelet, with broccoli, onions, mushrooms, cheese which was nicely paired with crisp bacon, and stuffed salmon (superb!).
I went up for seconds, but I had a salad, shrimp cocktail, a little pork medallion, and home fries (of which are in this top photo. They were great!

But, of course, you can't NOT HAVE dessert! I was good, I only had this one with the fixings on top, then went back for a second one, with just a 'splop' of whipped cream and a 'drizzle' of fudge.
Now, I can die.

No comments:

Post a Comment